Strain: Northern Lights
Reported Effects: Helps with Insomnia, Helps with Anti Anxiety, Helps with Pain Relief
D8 THC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- 510 cartridge with 1000mg total extract
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per cartridge: Varies on puff size
- Coil: Ceramic
- Cartridge: Heavy Metal Free
- Ingredients: Broad-spectrum D8THC extract
D8 THC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1000 mg
- Cannabinoids: D8THC, CBC, More+
- Extraction Material: American grown hemp
- D9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
Our full-spectrum D8THC extract is hemp derived, federally legal, and comes with a ceramic core vape cartridge for the best performance and taste. The effects of D8THC are currently being studied, and have shown extremely uplifting, calming, and relaxing effects.
Reported D8THC Vape Cartridge Effects
- Pain Relief
- Sleep Aid
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of D8THC , and the following information is based on firsthand user experiences with D8THC and is provided for informational purposes only. It is not medical advice, and D8THC vape cartridges are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
D8THC vape cartridge is reported to increase mood and promote calm feelings, while also giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but the use of D8THC may trigger many drug tests looking for D9THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
AVOID DRIVING AND OPERATING HEAVY MACHINERY AFTER USE.
Cannabinoids Found in DeltaC™
- ∆8THC - Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol is the main cannabinoid in DeltaC™. It is being studied for its psychoactive properties and its effectiveness as antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and for its possible neuroprotective properties. Delta-8 THC binds with the CB1 receptor, similar to Delta-9 THC.
- CBC - Cannabichromene binds to vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1). These receptors are linked to pain perception and the release of anandamide.
- CBN - Cannabinol, like many other cannabinoids, is the result of a conversion from CBG. CBN has been or is being studied in relation to Appetite Stimulation, Anti-Inflammation, Sleep-Aid, Neuroprotection, and more.
- CONTAINS LESS THAN .3% ∆9-THC
To read and learn more about cannabinoids and terpenes, click here.
Important Product Notes
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- This Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the cartridge. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make vape cartridges appear partly unfilled.
- Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Spyglass CBD retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Spyglass CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- NOT FOR USE WITH WARMER ACCESSORY
Delta 8 THC Shipping Exclusions
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Delta 8 THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at email@example.com with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
Attach the D8THC cartridge to a compatible 510 battery and draw or inhale through the cartridge mouthpiece. If you don’t have a compatible 510 battery, you can purchase one as an optional accessory when purchasing your cartridge. Keep vape cartridge at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep D8THC vape cartridge out of sunlight and stored in a cool, dark place to ensure the longest shelf-life of your extract. Extract may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Troubleshooting
Clogging is a common issue with any D8THC vape cartridge. Clogging most often occurs due to un-inhaled vapor remaining in the airway after use, and, upon cooling, the vapor turns back into an oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over time this will build up until there is blockage of the airway with D8THC oil. You can fix this by inserting a sterile, skinny item, like a sanitized paperclip into the airway to scrape the walls and remove the excess oil.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that will loosen the oil in the airway. This may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the Delta 8 THC vape cartridge to be used. The blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use. Take care to avoid access buildup. Buildup may lead to oil coming out of the airway during inhalation.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. The less remaining vapor, the slower the buildup of oil. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits tend to thicker vapor (i.e. more oil) in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.